Saturday, October 4, 2008

What a Week!

It amazes me how quickly the weeks fly by! This week was particularly busy since Phillip stayed home two extra days since he got his wisdom teeth pulled out. I am happy to report that he is fine now, just a little sore.

I have a huge checklist for this weekend - I want to get most of the Halloween decorating completed (which means I will need to purchase a few extra things). I also need to figure out what to do with all of those apples we picked last weekend before they go bad...I am thinking apple butter. My Grandma Hazel used to make the yummiest apple butter. Imagine how scrumptious it would be on homemade waffles or scones on a cold winter day (Lord knows we will have PLENTY of those!). I also need to start planning our Halloween Gothic Dinner Party. Lot's to do, so I better get to it. Have a fantastic weekend!

Oh, by the way, the picture above when Parker was about 3 months old. He and Pete are hanging out in Parker's nursery chair. It was a REALLY cold day, so Pete had to have his sweater.

No comments: