Thursday, February 12, 2009

Searching for...

Well, I am trying to find a light for the family room that Phillip is currently working on. Right now, there is a cheap chandelier that came with the house. I absolutely hate it, it is so generic looking. Besides, now it has to be replaced thanks to some overly enthusiastic boys on Parker's birthday (Thanks boys! Now Phillip has to agree that we need a new light.). Since the light in my living room is very modern, I want the light in the adjoining room to be completely opposite, but I can't seem to find one that I like. Of course, while I have been searching high and low for this light, I have found lighting for every other room in the house. I have particularly fell in love with the light below.


It is SO different from any other light I have seen. It would be great in my entry way. I found this light at 1st Dibs, a great antique site that has some great items. Unfortunately, this light has a very HIGH price tag. So I can only lust after this light.

If any of you have any lighting suggestions for my family room, please share. You know how to contact me.

No comments: