Saturday, January 10, 2009

Video Wednesday (on Saturday)


OK, quite possibly the cutest video I have ever seen.  But seriously, could you expect anything else but cute from Travis' Fran?  He is just as cute as a button.  As soon as I saw this video, it made me think of my own little rock-n-roll baby, Parker.  I think this will be my theme song I will sing to him over and over again.  By the time he is 18, I am sure Parker will be sick of this song.



(Travis - Closer)

I love all of the dancing in the grocery store.  There are so many times I am in the supermarket and I hear some cheesy song playing quietly in the background.  I always catch myself singing or swaying to the music.

I definitely think Travis is one of those bands that should get way more attention than what they get.  I mean come on, I can totally hear this sound on VH1...and their videos are always so cute. For the life of me, I don't understand why they haven't gotten more attention.  They are also great to see live, so if you ever get a chance to go to their concert, take advantage of it.  Fran is so entertaining...a total goof ball.  Not at all the stuffy, serious type.

No comments: