Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Video Wednesday - Iron & Wine; Flightless Bird, American Mouth



Some of you might not be too familiar with Iron & Wine. A few years back, I went through a MAJOR "coffee-house" music phase...it was all I listened to. Iron & Wine was one of my favorites and I listened to them all the time at work. I listened to them so much that I got sick of them and haven't listened to them again until just this week. I rediscovered them when I went to see the movie Twilight. At the final scene, this song played while Edward and Bella were dancing. It is one of those songs I instantly picked up on and obsess over - and the movie scene certainly helped the song to be more memorable. Unfortunately, I could not find a video for the song, so the video clip I have her is not too exciting. But regardless, I wanted to share this song with you. I think it is just so pretty, especially the CD version.

No comments: