Monday, November 3, 2008

Where Did All the Kids Go?

Well, Halloween has come and gone. Friday was a bit anti-climatic though...I only got 4 Trick or Treaters this year!! What the heck!!?? Last year I had about 40 - that is a huge drop in numbers. The elementary school up the street from our house had some sort of party during prime trick or treating hours. I think they took all of my trick or treaters. On an upside, I did have some strange woman ring my doorbell and tell me she loved how I decorated the exterior of my house...especially the mummy. Well, I guess I will take that compliment...but I would rather have had a bunch of kids ring my doorbell instead. Now I have a TON of candy and you all know that I have no self-control when it comes to chocolate. I HAVE to eat it.

No comments: