Monday, October 6, 2008

Halloween Favor Bags



(Old fashioned Halloween ornament favor boxes from Plum Party)

I love hosting dinner parties, so I am especially excited about hosting my first Halloween Gothic Dinner Party. Setting a table and scene is so much like designing a store front window...I really love it. Unfortunately, my budget is really tight this year, so I won't be able to go as over the top as I usually do. Hopefully, I will be able to make a lot of the things that I will need. To begin with, I need to decide what I would like to do for favors. I always want my guests to leave my dinners or parties with a favor. It reminds me of when I was a kid and got silly little toys and such as a special little treat. Why should kids have all of the fun? Other than time, it doesn't cost much to do. There are just so many choices out there. Above are just a few of my favorites.

No comments: