Friday, August 29, 2008

Poor Parker...


Well, I think it is safe to say that Phillip and I had the hardest night with Parker since we left the hospital when he was born. The poor little guy woke up 6 times, crying his eyes out. I think his poor teeth were REALLY hurting him. It is so frustrating when you do everything you can think of for them and yet, you don't really know if it is helping them. I am worried that he won't be able to handle today's road trip well. The whole family (dogs included), is driving to the Upper Peninsula (Minnesotans call it the UP). Some friends of our have a cabin right on the lake. I hope Parker will be OK.

Next week, I will have pictures from this trip as well as the State Fair. Sorry for the light posts this week, but I was swamped trying to get ready to go out of town.

Hope you all have a safe and fun Labor Day weekend. Talk to you on Tuesday!

Love, Brandie

1 comment:

Jen H. said...

Don't beat yourself up over that hard night with Parker. It happens to all of us! Only someone who has been through it can understand how scary, exasperating, and exhausting it is to not be able to comfort a sick or hurting child. Not fun!