Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Video Wednesday

I haven't heard this song in a while and completely forgot about it. I stumbled on the video this morning and I have been in a great mood ever since. How can anyone listen to this song and not instantly tap their foot and have a smile on their face? Listen to it - I bet you can't do it!

Phillip and I are big American Idol fans. This past season, during the Hollywood auditions, I remember that one of our fave hopefuls played this song during his audition. It took guts and Simon loved it, as well as Phillip and I. Unfortunately, the hopeful (I think his name was Josiah) got a bit more "artsy" in his other songs and put the judges off. I was disappointed he didn't make it. Hopefully, we will see him audition and try again next January.

No comments: