Monday, February 16, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You


Since we could not find a sitter for this weekend, Valentine's Day was pretty uneventful. I ran a few errands and Phillip worked on his room project for a while. It is probably for the best since Parker has been going through a whiny phase right now. On Sunday, I met a bunch of the girls for lunch and then the movie, He's Just Not That Into You.

Now, I have not read the book yet - only skimmed a few chapters. I have to read it in bits and pieces because every time I do read it, I get mad at some guy I dated (or married) and get mad at myself for making such cliche mistakes. I could not figure out how the book could translate into a movie. But I must say, the movie was surprisingly cute. Though, I do not recommend that you go on a date night to this movie...it could raise a few issues. Go with a bunch of girl friends and you will all have a good laugh. I promise you, every single one of us have had at least one of the scenes in the movie, or some version of it, happen to us. Go see for yourself. It just might make a light bulb turn on in your brain..."Why didn't I see this before?!? It is so obvious!"

No comments: