Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Trina Turk Spring Line


I am so completely crushing on Trina's Spring '09 line! I don't know if it is because she has all of those fabulous bright colors or I just love the way the photos are styled...whatever the reason, I am drooling! But alas, how can I even think about spring when it is ZERO DEGREES here. Sigh.

Notice the adorable tights in the above picture? I love the idea of the tights paired with this dress...and the cute little shoes. I might be able to get away with this look at the toddler park...

Phillip and I are talking about a vacation...I could always use a cute little sun dress.
I love the pencil skirt styled in such a resort sort of way! And the green ROCKS! And there are those tights again!
Zebra trench coat, vintage looking sunglasses and an adorable hat?! All of my favorite things!

No comments: