Tuesday, December 30, 2008

17 Random Things About Brandie

A girlfriend of mine tagged me with this list on Facebook. I thought her list was hysterical and wanted to share with you all my own list of 17 random things about me. If you haven't tagged me with your list on Facebook, why don't you email me or leave your 17 random things in the "comments" section. I would love to learn more about each and every one of you!

The Rules: Once you've been tagged you're supposed to write 17 random things about yourself. Then tag 17 people. Tag the person who sent this to you b/c I want to know more about you!

1. I used to eat cat food when I was a little girl.
2. I can't force myself to burp.
3. New Order's "Bizarre Love Triangle" is STILL my favorite song to dance to.
4. I insist that Taco Bell's Pepsi is the best soda drink around.
5. I have had red, blonde, and black hair...and I still like being a brunette the most.
6. I prefer eye-glasses over contacts.
7. I am currently obsessed with the Twilight book series.
8. My celebrity crush is Ewan McGregor...I especially love it when he sports the New Wave look with eye-liner .
9. I think the sexiest thing a man can wear is a pair of Converse sneakers.
10. I hate going out in public without my lipstick/gloss.
11. I took off my second pair of braces with a pair of plyers and a bottle of vodka.
12. I had 3 sets of braces before my teeth were finally perfect.
13. I am training for a marathon.
14. I thank God every day that I was blessed w/ my son, Parker.
15. Parker was named after my favorite indie actress Parker Posey. Love, Luv, LUV her!
16. No matter how hard I try, I can't get out of Target w/out spending at least $50.
17. I like being stressed out and get more done that way, but I still complain about it.

No comments: