Tuesday, October 28, 2008

This Weekend's Chaos

Phillip and I survived this weekend's chaos. I don't know what sort of crack I was smoking when I decided to host two Halloween events back to back. But we did it and we live to tell about it.

At the last minute, we had a few hiccups regarding the guest list for our Gothic Halloween Dinner Party. Two couples had to cancel at the last minute - both with VERY good excuses...but we ended up with way more food than what we needed. Still, we ended with a dinner party of 6 and we had a lot of fun. I will have pictures up later of the decor and table. Unfortunately, I completely forgot to take pictures of all the people dressed. Boohoo. Silly me.

The event I was really worried about was Parker's First Toddler Halloween Party. I had no idea how to entertain a room full of 1-2 year olds and stay within the Halloween theme. But that, too, came off without a hitch. As a matter of fact, we had 9 babies! It was so cute. They were all dressed in costumes. I will have pictures and more information of that little party up soon as well.

No comments: