Friday, October 31, 2008

Parker's Halloween Party


Parker had his first Tot Halloween Party this last weekend. I was so nervous about it...how do you entertain a bunch of toddlers? It isn't like you can play a lot of games and make a lot of crafts.


The party ended up a much bigger success than I could have ever imagined. There were 9 toddlers in all, plus their parents. I set up a table at the back with plain pumpkin shaped sugar cookies and icing pens for parents to help the older tots decorate. I cleared a large space on the floor and brought down Parker's toys. I also have a dozen little beach balls (various sizes for babies) that had goofy skeleton faces on them. The kids really enjoyed those.

(Some of Parker's new friends)
It seemed that everyone had a lot of fun. We didn't really have any Tot meltdown (I was expecting a few). The kids all left with a party favor bag filled with a Halloween Rubber Duck, Halloween bubbles (both from Oriental Trading Co), and Goldfish Crackers.



(More of Parker's playmates)


















No comments: