Saturday, September 13, 2008

Memory Jar

(picture from Inchmark)

I swore to myself that when Parker was born that I would be good about writing down and remembering all of the little things that he does for the first time...or the silly things he does or will say. But, though my intentions were good, at the end of the day, I was always too tired and forgot. He is only 7 months old and I have all ready lost so much!

But I found this adorable idea on a new blog I discovered, Inchmark (love the name). She suggests writing down whatever adorable things your little one does at that moment on whatever scrap of paper you have in your immediate access and then placing it in a jar to read later. Simple right? Why didn't I think of that! Duh!! Thanks for the brilliant idea Inchmark! I am SO doing that!

No comments: